Moments when you realize that your baby spend more time socializing with dogs than humans.
- Baby runs to the dogs food-bowl as soon as you turn your back and scowls food into the mouth.
- Baby pick up things with the mouth.
- Baby crawl/walk around with things in the mouth.
- Baby can growl and bark. But not talk.
- Baby sleeps in the dog bed.
- Baby uses the dogs chewing bones instead of teething toys
- Baby and dog have the same favorite toys: balls.
- Baby comes when you call their name.
- Baby sits on command.
- Baby answers the dogs, but not you.
And yes, my baby does most of these. She’s just a little slow on the command bit…